cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another order with no status updates and no activation date - Seems to be a bit of a trend.

MrEes1
Hooked

Another order with no status updates and no activation date - Seems to be a bit of a trend.

I signed up for PN Fibre Unlimited on 17 September, moving from Sky's standard broadband service.

The PN blurby said that transferring to PN would take about 10 working days.

It's now been 14 working days, and all I've received from PN is a welcome email that arrived immediately after I signed up, and a letter in the post with the same information a week later. I've received no indication of when my activation date might be and no email updates on how the order is progressing, if indeed it is progressing.

If I click on the 'order status' link in my welcome email it tells me that my phone line has been transferred to PN (no doubt triggering PN to start billing me for a BB service I'm not receiving!) and that the order is progressing, but there's no indication of when the information was last updated which is terrible from a user's perspective. It could have been saying the same thing for 2 weeks for all I know. Also the 'order status' only seems to be accessable via the link in my original email. If I go to my PN account, it now just says 'Your order is currently being processed'. For a couple of weeks it said your broadband will be activated on strCustActivationDate which was extremely unhelpful.

This lack of information to customers is extremely frustrating, but sadly it seems to be extremely common judging by the number of similar posts in here.

I'd be grateful if someone from the PN team could have a look at my order and let me know what's happening, and when my Fibre BB is likely to be activated.

Many thanks.

Mark.

3 REPLIES 3
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Another order with no status updates and no activation date - Seems to be a bit of a trend.

Hi @MrEes1

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

I have reviewed your account and provided an update for you here

Kind Regards

MrEes1
Hooked

Re: Another order with no status updates and no activation date - Seems to be a bit of a trend.

Hi Ollie,

Thanks for looking into this, I appreciate your help. I've reviewed the update you provided. Disappointing, but at least I know what's going on now.

I would like to continue with the order and appreciate the goodwill offer too.

Thanks,

Mark

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @MrEes1 I do apologise for the dis-satisfactory start and any inconvenience caused by this.

I have updated the ticket on your account, you can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.