cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another no reward card email

FIXED
tomslater85

Another no reward card email

Hi there, new customer here. My service was set up and activated on the 16th May but I still haven't received any emails regarding the reward card. Given it ten days now so hopefully someone can help here.
11 REPLIES 11
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: Another no reward card email

It says it is normally 10 working days, so you are still only on day 7 at the moment

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @tomslater85,

We're really sorry to hear that you haven't received your redemption email yet. Please be aware we have also had a bank holiday which may have delayed this a bit. Can you please confirm if you signed up with us directly or through a third party site such as TopCashback or Quidco? 

If through a third party, you would need to chase this up with them directly. Redemption emails can end up in your junk mail so please also check there.

tomslater85

Hi there, thanks for the replies.
I'm fairly sure it was direct through plusnet. In any case, I can't find any emails from a third party from around the date I began my order (7th May), spam or otherwise.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @tomslater85

I've e-mailed the relevant team regarding this for clarification.

As soon as we know more we'll update you further.

Apologies for any inconvenience

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
tomslater85

Hi there. Just wondering if there's been any update on this issue since last week?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us Tom, it looks like this may have been a records issue on our side.

We can now see you've signed up on a cashback offer that's redeemable through us.

I've raised this to our billing team to process the cashback and we'll update you on the progress within 5 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Hi Tom, we've arranged to send you a cheque which should reach you within 14 days at the latest.

Sorry that this isn't a reward card, we can't manually issue these out.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
tomslater85

Thank you for your help in resolving this.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem Tom.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
kpslot

Hi there, I have the same problem. My service was set up and activated on the 1 Julay but I still haven't received any emails regarding the reward! 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting in touch @kpslot.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the e-mail yet to claim your reward card.

I've raised this to the relevant team for investigation and as soon as we know more we'll update you further.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team