Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Account still being prepared?

FIXED
bridder
Dabbler

Another Account still being prepared?

New customer here. I can see in the Member Centre that PlusNet are processing my order and you are preparing my account, could an update be provided on the order please?

It was for Unlimited Fibre, Line Only (with a new number as mine couldn't be switched), Line Rental Saver with a PlusNet wireless router on an 18 month contract on the 05/04/2018.

Like I said previously an update would be good with perhaps a completion/switch date as I would not like to wait 10 days if nothing is happening.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) tweaked topic title 

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Account still being prepared?

Moderators Note.
Post split into its own topic for better visibility and to avoid confusion of having multiple issues in one topic.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Another Account still being prepared?

Fix

Hi @bridder

Thanks for getting in contact and a warm welcome to the forums.

I can see your orders are currently in place and the ticket on your account relating to your orders can be found here

If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
bridder
Dabbler

Thanks for the update Alice.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems at all.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bridder
Dabbler

Hi Anoush, there is something else you could clear up for me. On that ticket there is one thing I'd like to query, pasted below as it doesn't contain any personal information;

"Telephone number: retained"

What does that mean? My number is a virginmedia number as far as I know and cannot be transferred so plusnet told me when ordering that I would be getting a new number, can you confirm this is so and also tell me what the above means please?

Just to be clear I am not transferring from virginmedia, I'm coming to plusnet from Sky. I transferred that number over from virginmedia when moving to Sky. 

Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

From what I can see, we're importing your number to the BT network as part of the order we've placed with Openreach. So once your services go live you should have your own number too.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet