cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agreed to join Plusnet from Sky for my Broadband , Phone and Telephone Line.

kenthetailor
Hooked

Agreed to join Plusnet from Sky for my Broadband , Phone and Telephone Line.

Hi 

Signed to move to Plus Net from Sky 5/09/2020 , I received the first two emails confirming this - happy with that - no problem at all. Called plus net on 16thSept asked if there was any progress . Very helpful Plus net person I spoke to said they have opened a question on my account. Not heard any more , can plus net help please as I would like to get the transfer done and dusted.

Thank You.

4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Agreed to join Plusnet from Sky for my Broadband , Phone and Telephone Line.

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Orders.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
kenthetailor
Hooked

Re: Agreed to join Plusnet from Sky for my Broadband , Phone and Telephone Line.

Thanks for your help moving my post , but how can i get it sorted please.

I have already paid my first Plusnet subscription and am still paying the very lage Sky monthly fee as I am not in Contract with them.

Need urgent help to sort please asap

Thank You

kenthetailor
Hooked

Hi 

Good News got through to Plus Net and spoke to Lauren who was excellent . I explained what happened , and just asked why I had not heard any more. 

Lauren , had a look at the account and apologized for the delay , Lauren then tested both the line, and location for the internet i required , and advised it was all fine. My order apparantly had got stuck somehow in the system ?

I was very pleased with Laurens help,  and am planning to write to Plusnet and explain how good, and very helpful Lauren was.

All sorted now , changover date sorted -great.

I had to hang on the phone for a long while but must say that once you get through, they will be able to sort it out for you. Covid 19 of course means that getting through does take a longggggggggggggg  time. 😀

kenthetailor
Hooked

Hi 

Plusnet now installed.

Problems 

1. When I agreed to join plus net I asked about a TV box that I could record on - from what I recall the agent said it would  be included at no extra charge.

2. The WIF at home keeps dropping out even with a wifi powerful extender fitted , by someone who knows what they are doing.

3. Numerous calls to Tech support - latest they told me I have to wait 10 days for the wifi to stabalize - what ? 

Sorry - bottom line - no problems at all with the previous  Sky WIFI in this house .

Question ,can plus net sort pls or not ? I must sort this quickly as my daughter works from home and good WIFI is essential. Otherwise back to Sky Broadband.

Cannot wait much longer 

k