cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

Randsy

Activation

Hi I was informed by text my broadband would be up and running by midnight last night the 19th October I’ve just checked my order status and It is still stuck on number 5 line activation Is there any way of speeding this up or is there anyone that can help?

Thankyou Lee
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Activation

Hi @Randsy and welcome to the Community Forums. I'm afraid the suppliers we would usually contact regarding this order delay and how we'd progress this for you moving forwards aren't currently available today. As the order is committed for the last working day before the weekend 18/10/19 there's a high chance the order could complete at some point today for us however I'll be keeping an eye on the account throughout today and if there's still no completion come tomorrow morning then I'll happily get this chased up for you.

Randsy

Good morning thanks for the help so I’ve checked this morning the status of the update and there is no progress actually it’s gone backwards to taking first payment now which has already been done strangely a few weeks back

Also I spok to someone on the phone yesterday who said I would get an update but have not

Thanks lee
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Randsy, I can see that the latest update has been added to the ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Randsy

Thankyou Lauren