cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation was delayed until 10/07, order tracking still stuck on 'checking your details'

FIXED
lewiji
Dabbler

Activation was delayed until 10/07, order tracking still stuck on 'checking your details'

Hi,

My Fibre order was due to be installed on 01/07, though this wasn't communicated to me originally, I had to contact support to find out, where I was told that it was delayed until 10/07 due to engineer availability. This is fine, however I'm concerned that the order status is still stuck on 'checking your details', no direct debit has been set up according to my bank, and the router has not been dispatched. Can someone please confirm that the activation is still going ahead on Monday and that everything will be set up by then?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Activation was delayed until 10/07, order tracking still stuck on 'checking your details'

Fix

Hi there,

It looks like your account had experienced a couple of technical difficulties but I've finally got this progressed now for you to reflect the status of the order with our suppliers which is confirmed for the 10th July.

Unfortunately, because of this problem your router wasn't dispatched automatically.

I've pushed the router order through the system now and sent your router. Whilst the official timeframe is 3 to 5 working days, it's delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class so I'd expect it to arrive much quicker.

I'll be honest and say there is a slight chance it may not arrive by Monday. Sad If that's the case, depending on the type of router you currently have, you may be able to configure it using your connection details

Your direct debit looks active on our systems, but if it's not active with your bank that may explain why we're unable to process your initial fee. Mind going over here and submit the direct debit instruction again?

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
lewiji
Dabbler

Re: Activation was delayed until 10/07, order tracking still stuck on 'checking your details'

Thanks Anoush I suspected there might be other issues as the order status page didn't make much sense! That's fine, as long as I know everything's on the way now. I've re-added my direct debit and I added a card as backup. Cheers again.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problems, let us know if you have any issues on Monday.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet