cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation tomorrow??

Metalhead
Hooked

Activation tomorrow??

Hi. I'm transferring from Sky broadband to Plusnet and my activation day is tomorrow. I haven't received my hub yet and am getting worried. I've contacted chat who was less than useful and says my line is being activated tomorrow but NOT my broadband (i do have emails saying both will be activated tomorrow 1st August). I asked does that mean i will stay with Sky or be cut off with NO internet and this guy pretty much tells me to ring up. So instead of being straight forward i seemingly have to go chasing? Can someone help please?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 284

Re: Activation tomorrow??

Thanks for getting in touch @Metalhead.

Unfortunately, it appears that due to a system issue your router wasn't ordered.

I've ordered this for you now and we'll get that out to you as soon as possible but I'm afraid we can't guarantee you'll receive it in time for your transfer tomorrow.

If there are any days where you've not been able to use the internet due to this we'll refund you for the downtime.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Metalhead
Hooked

Re: Activation tomorrow??

Thanks for your help Matthew i really appreciate your help. I've just got the email for the despatch of the hub. Thanks again. 🙂

Edit...can you possibly confirm that my broadband is scheduled to go live tomorrow and not just the phone line? Thanks. 🙂