cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation day - No communications

samnpoole

Activation day - No communications

Hi

My internet is due to switchover from my previous provider today. The previous internet has been disconnected and I have no internet
I've not received any communication about the day of my switchover, and had to phone Plusnet a couple of weeks ago to even get an internet activation date.

Given that I haven't received any other communications, can somebody either confirm if my internet has been switched over already, or check to see if there is anything blocking communications to me?

My suspicion is that I previous had my email and phone number attached to a different plusnet account which I had deleted when I moved from Plusnet a couple of years ago, and that might be somehow blocking it?
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: Activation day - No communications

Thanks for your post @samnpoole and welcome to our Community Forums.

I've had a look into this for you and I can see we've been regularly emailing you with updates. The two support tickets we raised on your account in particular were Here and Here between 8th November and 11th November. 

Can you check if those emails had been filtered into a junk mail or some sort of spam folder? 

I've also looked into your order and I can see it's due to complete in the supplier systems today so you should be up and running with us before midnight. We'll drop you an email and a text to say when you can setup your router. 

Let me know how it goes or if you have any further issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet