cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation date

Gabbysham

Activation date

Despite plus net telling me they would keep me informed about my activation date not heard anything for over a month now.

Considering cancelling my order.

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Activation date

@Gabbysham Welcome to the forums. Have you checked your emails? What was the last communication you received from Plusnet?

John
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @Gabbysham

Welcome to our Online Community, and I'm extremely sorry to see that you've had no communications whatsoever since you created the account, pretty bad on our part. Usually, our automated system picks up on new accounts and places the orders to provide a service, however in this instance, it's obviously been unable to.

No excuses though, as when automation isn't able to place an order, it kicks out a Ticket for our Provisioning Team to pick up, though this has not happened here for some reason. Not good enough.

Anyway, I've done some digging into WHY automation was not able to place the orders and can see that it's because you have two lines registered at your address. Usually, I'd check the lines out, and figure out which of these is associated with the landline number that you've provided, however as both lines at your property are run by Sky, I can't see any landline numbers, so wouldn't have a clue which line to place the orders on.

Going forward, I've raised what we call an ALID Request to Sky, they'll soon get back to us and advise which line is associated with your telephone number. Once provided, our Provisioning team will then pick up the account and will place the orders.

Again, please accept our apologies for the lack of communication here, the ball should soon start rolling though so keep an eye on your emails. Give me a shout if you have any further questions at all. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

That'll teach me to stop being the first to reply to new customers - although I had no idea what the foul-up was.

John
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Not at all @jab1 haha Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds