cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation date

traceyl1968

Activation date

Still waiting far an activation date. Placed my order 3 weeks ago, payment was taken from my account the next day. Keep receiving emails putting me back each day. Received a message on Facebook stating my activation date would be 21/11/2016, emails I have received contradict this. Not happy with service so far.
3 REPLIES 3
johnwnice
Dabbler

Re: Activation date

Join the club!  Last week I was given a completion date of 21 November (today) for my FTTC conversion. This morning an Email announced that the work was done.  When I rang customer service this morning to point out it wasn't completed, an apologetic agent told me that the projected completion date was 29 November and that the completion message should not have been sent.  Talk about right hand and left hand.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi @traceyl1968 and welcome to our community forums.

I am sorry to hear about the issues that you have been facing with your order and the incorrect information that was given to you.

I can confirm that your services will be going live on the 29/11/2016 and they can take up to midnight to complete.

If you do need any further assistance regarding your orders then please get in touch and we'll be more than happy to help.

johnwnice
Dabbler

When I ordered my FTTC upgrade I was given Monday 21 November as activation date.  That morning I received an Email; telling me the upgrade was completed.  It wasn't.  When I telephoned Customer service I was told that the email should never have been sent and that the activation date was, in fact, Tuesday 29th.  Talk about right hand and left hand.  As for "We'll do you right" I certainly believe I'm being done.

John