cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation date tomorrow - NO hub delivered yet!

Activation date tomorrow - NO hub delivered yet!

I’m due to have my home line activated tomorrow - 23rd August 2019 with broadband services going live the same day. However I haven’t received the hub yet, not even an email saying my hub has been despatched. I’ve not actually had any communication from Plusnet since the day I signed up around the 13th/14th

I’m also concerned the home service is going to go live and I will then have my next bill drawn up when I haven’t actually been able to make use of the broadband considering there is no sign of a hub being delivered to me anytime soon.
4 REPLIES 4
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 59

Re: Activation date tomorrow - NO hub delivered yet!

Hi @Jessicabowyer90, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry that you haven't been emailed on your orders progression.

I can see your phone order is due to complete today. I've provided further information on the account here for you relating to your orders.

I have manually placed the order for your router so this should be with you within the next few days. Your next bill won't be generated until a month after the phone service goes live and the amount will reflect when the services activated.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team

Thank you. Received the hub today and was told my phone line was activated yesterday, does this give me the go ahead to connect the router now?

Also when I signed up the deal came with a gift card reward, I’m not sure if it’s £65 or £75, but there is no sign of the rewards card?

Thanks
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Jessicabowyer90

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry for any confusion with recent notifications you have received or delays to your order.

I have updated the ticket relating to your order with further information for you here

If you need any assistance just let us know

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 52

Hello @Jessicabowyer90,

I am deeply sorry for the delay in getting you connected to our services. Unfortunately the order has been placed later than we had hoped due to an issue outside our control.

I have provided more detail via the ticket here.While getting in touch via the forum we would ask that you keep all information to this query to one thread. This allows us to respond quicker as we are not having to collate all the information from multiple threads.

As you have paid for your first months service up front, you are correct in saying that the next bill you will pay is 30 days after a service has gone active. Any services or orders that have not completed will not be billed for.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team