Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation date query.

FIXED
Kpfran
Grafter

Activation date query.

I am leaving Bt for Plusnet Fibre Extra.

Have just received a text from Plusnet giving my connection date as after 12pm on the 7th of October.Bt whom I'm leaving have said my service with them will be discontinued on the 6th October,leaving me with no service until Plusnet connect me the following day.

I thought the connection with a new provider was supposed to happen the same day any time up to midnight,not the following day.

5 REPLIES 5
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Activation date query.

I think 12pm on the 7th actually means midnight 6th/7th.

I am sure someone will confirm that.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Kpfran
Grafter

Thanks for the reply....I have checked my account and that is also saying I won't be connected until the 7th.Just looked at my line details in BT Wholesale and it is saying Broadband will cease on the 6th.

Can somebody please confirm that my Plusnet broadband will go live by midnight on the 6th.Thanks.

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Fix

Hi @Kpfran,

Can you send me a private message with your Username please so that I can check your orders? It does sound exactly what @Mav has mentioned where it is until midnight on the 6th but because of the time it does come through the date as the 7th but I would like to just double check this for you.

Kpfran
Grafter

Thanks for the confirmation Ben.Much appreciated. 

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

No problems @Kpfran and if you need any further assistance then please just get in touch and we'll be more than happy to help.