Did you mean: 

Activation date - No messages yet

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: Activation date - No messages yet

Hi @nar06esh

I'm really sorry to see your order's delayed. 

I've looked into this for you and I can see an engineer's identified a problem between the exchange and the cabinet they'll need to investigate further and resolve. The job's being passed to a multiskilled engineer but it's dependent on engineer availability. As soon as there is one available they'll go out to look into this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Vashief
Dabbler

Hi, Thank you for the response and offer. Please could you update me on the status tomorrow. I hope broadband issue will get fixed and I will have a working connection for this weekend

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Vashief, I am sorry for the further delays and hopefully the work will be completed tomorrow for you as planned.

We will update you when we know more but should you have any further queries in the meantime just get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Good Afternoon @Vashief, I have just had a check on your order for you and after speaking with our suppliers, they have advised all work to provide the service is complete and we are just waiting on the suppliers closing their order.

They have advised they have progressed for this to happen, but can take 24 working hours.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Vashief
Dabbler

Hi LaurenB ,

That's a really good news. Thank you for updating the latest status & your support.

Hope i will get text message today or early tomorrow for successful activation. Please do let me know if there are any other status updates in the mean time.

Thank you again.

Regards,

Mohammed Vashief

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries Mohammed, I am really sorry for the continued inconvenience. I've just had a check now and looks like we are still waiting on the order closing.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Vashief
Dabbler

Thank you for the update @LaurenB

Does Plus net have any official channel to call the supplier to get this order closed soon? if yes, please could you give a try?

Regards,

Mohammed Vashief

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me, I have already been in contact with the suppliers earlier today to action this and I was advised the information I mentioned earlier, that they are progressing to get this closed and advised this is expected within 24 working hours. They have to raise this off for us and it's not immediate I'm afraid.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Vashief
Dabbler

Hi,

Engineer has fixed the connection issues & activated the broadband today. Thank you for all your help and support.

Activation date promised to me was 20/11. So it is 10 days delay. Please can you update the credit accordingly ?

Regards,

Mohammed Vashief

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Hi Mohammed,

I'm glad to see you're up and running now, and I'm really sorry again for the time it's taken. I've taken a look at what we can offer for a goodwill gesture and I've made you an offer you can view and reply to from Here.

Feel free to post back once you've responded there and I'll make sure we pick that back up as soon as we can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet