cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Time - Working from home...

jelstone31

Activation Time - Working from home...

Morning Guys,

Just had my Sky BB cut off at precisely the wrong time, I forgot my plusnet BB was activating today so I've just plugged everything in and I've got and orange bar and a flashing red BB light. I'm assuming this is down to the line not being activated yet?

Any chance you could give an ETC on this?

Thanks

J

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Activation Time - Working from home...

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

If today is your activation day, switch over can happen anytime up untill midnight.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @jelstone31,

I'm sorry to hear that you were cut off from your previous provider at an inconvenient time. I've checked your landline and broadband orders and I can confirm that these are both committed to go live today. As @Shep41 has mentioned, the orders will complete at any time up to midnight today.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Are you aware that working from home using a residential service is not compatible with your T&Cs?

Do you have contingency plans in the event of a broken phone line?  BT Openreach SLA is + 3 working days (72 hours) - how would you manage in such a situation?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.