Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Friday 26/03 - no router received

FIXED
mpw33cfr
Dabbler

Re: Activation Friday 26/03 - no router received

Offer accepted, cheque received & banked! It took a lot longer than it should have done but, having bought a router on Amazon to allow connection, I was not desperate to follow up on the non-delivery of the Plusnet router(s). I still maintain that there is a system issue at Plusnet, i.e. the system says the router is dispatched but that is not the case. I guess I have more faith in Royal Mail than I do in Plusnet. Lack of parcel tracking is another issue and is the wrong choice by Plusnet. I think the use of basic tracking would improve the delivery experience both for Plusnet and the customer. Further, I think it would be cost effective for Plusnet.

Gandalf, a big thanks & mention in dispatches to you. It wasn’t until you got involved that things started to happen.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Given that the vast majority of routers reach their intended destination when expected after dispatch and that two went missing sent to the same delivery area ... I would have a different suspicion of where it went "missing".  The new unopened Plusnet Hub One routers available on eBay have to come from somewhere and I cannot see that being from Plusnet.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for the feedback @mpw33cfr 

No problem and apologies again for the experience you've had.

Glad to see you've received the cheque now, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet