cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Date

duffyuk

Activation Date

Hi,
My broadband and phone was due to be activated on 6th October but it still haven't been transferred from TalkTalk and I am now without a phone or internet for 6 days, could you confirm when this will be completed?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
duffyuk

Re: Activation Date

Update -
Managed to get in contact with Plusnet on Monday afternoon and they said TalkTalk are still yet to release the phone number, I then rang TalkTalk who have said everything was released their end on 1st October,

Contacted Plusnet back on help ticket but no reply as of yet, seems to be a blame game on both sides

Not happy as now over a week since the service should have been activated, my wife works from home and this is having huge effect not having access to internet or phone
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for your post @duffyuk

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had.

I've chased our suppliers regarding this and they've advised they've manually closed the number porting task so the order should complete soon

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Joe269

Made a order on 2nd Oct but they say there's a problem with line.There's a open reach box in the house from previous tenants.Tried to contact customer support without any luck(maybe they're still using Pigeons)I'm a OAP and can't order anything online???