Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Date

FIXED
Richie
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Activation Date

Hi, I was informed via email that my upgrade from ADSL to fibre would happen 10th October. After various attempts to contact you, it was suggested this has been moved back to 23rd October..? Can you confirm? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Richie
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Re: Activation Date

Fix

Plusnet, we’ll do you proud.

Email confirming my new service will be activated 10th October. Hub One arrives. Great.

Account online permenantly states “a fault has occurred”. Broadband upgrade shows Hub One delivered (it has been) and broadband service is now connected and working (it isn’t).

10th October, nothing. 11th October contact chat for help. “Phone this number for help” On hold for 15 minutes, give up. Try again, 15 minutes, get through - unfortunately cut off. Follow up email informs me activation will be 23rd October...! Ring same number and select “get an update” option. There is no “get an update” option... Another 15 minute queue to eventually have it confirmed that my activation date has been changed to 23rd October. Well, that was 4 hours of my time wasted today.

Thanks Plusnet 👎

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Activation Date

Hi Richie, I'm sorry for the disappointing start to proceedings. 

I've just done some digging and can see that the reason for the delay was due to a lack of available fibre ports in your area, that meant your order was put on to a waiting list and led to the activation being delayed. 

I'm sorry if that wasn't communicated in the best way with you and please don't hesitate to get back to us here if there's anything else we can help with. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team