cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Date for Fibre

geebbbee

Activation Date for Fibre

Hi

I have received my fibre router and was told on the phone at the time of upgrading to fibre that the activation date would be today the 16th Feb17,

I have had nothing by email to confirm this date. can anyone please confirm this date and let me know the next steps to get started on fibre please,

4 REPLIES 4
geek26
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Activation Date for Fibre

Someone should be along shortly to confirm the date. Please note though even if it is today it might take until midnight for it to come online.

James

geebbbee

Hi Will I receive a message to tell me when I can connect the router, or can I connect the new router now?

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

If you don't have internet access currently (via an old supplier) then there is no harm in connecting up the Plusnet router now. When the switch happens it should realise and start to work.

If you are a Plusnet ADSL user currently then the Plusnet Hub One can also handle that too so it can be plugged in now.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the community forums @geebbbee.

Apologies for the delayed response to this thread. I'm glad to see your fibre order has since completed on the date advised on live chat.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet