Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Date 29th Aug

daleh43
Grafter

Activation Date 29th Aug

Hi,

Got my activation date of 29th Aug weeks ago but have not received router yet. As tomorrow 28th aug is bank hol  they're will be no post delivery. My account has not been updated since my order was accepted and money taken out of my bank account.

Sky has confirmed my BB will be terminated on 29th so looks like Im gonna be without broadband or telephone..

Can any Admin help please ?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Activation Date 29th Aug

@daleh43 - As I understand it routers are normally dispatched on a JiT (just in TIme) basis, so you may not get this until Tuesday, maybe someone like @bobpullen or @Gandalf could confirm that your router has indeed been sent out.

daleh43
Grafter

hi,

Thanks for your quick reply,

I was just a bit concerned as my friend didnt get his router until two days after his activation date so was without BB for those days.

As Ive had no updates and my account has not been updated since my order was accepted, I was getting a bit twitchy

Anonymous
Not applicable

No harm in asking Wink

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

Sorry about the delayed staff response and that your router wasn't ordered in advance of your activation. Sad I can see you've since contacted our support team and we've sent the router for you. We'll get it to you as quickly as we can.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@daleh43

It looks like you've received your router and you're back online?

Everything working as expected?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet