cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account still being prepared?

Superfly
Hooked

Account still being prepared?

I placed an order for Fibre Internet on 06/04/2018. It said that it might take 10 days to switch the phone line but when I go on my account is just says that Plusnet are preparing my account. It tells me the general next steps but it isn't obvious where my order is currently?

Can someone please help confirm if it is progressing as expected?

I don't want to wait 10 days only to find out nothing has happened yet.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Account still being prepared?

Moderators Note.
Moved to 'My Order' board.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi @Superfly

Welcome to the community forums and thank you for getting in touch with us regarding your query.

I can see that an update was processed on your account which can be viewed here in this link https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=171937214

This was sent to you on the 06/04/2018 through your online account for you to view and take action, have you spoken to your previous provider?

Superfly
Hooked

Thanks BenB.

I believe the 10/04/2018 is the date that the previous tenant of my flat had an internet or phone contract with their provider.

I did not receive any notification of this message on 06/04/2018. I have received no email and I have logged into my account multiple times and have seen no sign of any message or action. If it is there then I would say that the Plusnet account UI needs some work because it is not at all obvious that I'm meant to have received a message. Please can you confirm how I would have navigated to this via the account login so that I know for future messages?

As a result of the above, I have not contact the previous provider BT and at this stage it would be a waste of time as I have no contract with them and it will be 11/04/2018 tomorrow so I assume the cease will have cleared.

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

@Superfly The notification should show on the homepage of the members centre once you have logged in.

Yeah the cease should complete today which then we will be able to place your order tomorrow and then progress the order and give you a date of when the order should complete.