cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolute Shambles

NotHappytoday

Absolute Shambles

I phoned 2 weeks ago to arrange the transfer of my account to the new house I've just moved to. I was told that I would be emailed to confirm the activation which hasn't happened and was assured it was going live today which I do have an email for from 26th September. I have not gone live today and have been trying to get through to plusnet by phone since 10am but you refuse to even put me in a queue. Why am I paying you for a service you are failing to provide? Absolutely shambolic!
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
marsom
Hooked

Re: Absolute Shambles

Seems Plusnet are absolutely useless at the moment. Their calls line has been over run for weeks now and they don't seem to be doing anything about it. Even the online chat doesn't seem to work.

They have messed up my house move also and can't fix it.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @NotHappytoday,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear of the delay to your order and appreciate this may be causing you inconvenience. Please accept my apologies for this.

I have looked into this for you and can see our Provisioning Department have advised why they are monitoring this for you and the reasons for the delay. They are scheduled to continue the process at the earliest opportunity. There is further information on the ticket however feel free to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thanks - LF

whistler2
Grafter

@LordFoul wrote:

Hi @NotHappytoday,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear of the delay to your order and appreciate this may be causing you inconvenience. Please accept my apologies for this.

Cynical, insincere platitudes. Not true? - then why @LordFoul  have you totally ignored the opportunity to help me in my thread here by simply asking provisioning whether my order is on track - yes or no.

NotHappytoday

I am still awaiting any communication from Plusnet about what is going on with my non-existent broadband right now. As you put in your reply, I will be contacted at the earliest opportunity - you didn't bother to inform me in the first instance that there was a problem with setting up Broadband in the new home and you had weeks to do so. I was told that the line would be no longer "ceased" from the 19th October and yet 2 days later I'm having to chase you again for an update on what the hell is going on. Why am I constantly having to contact you to find out what is going on? I have been a customer with you for about 4 years - does that count for nothing? Your communication is quite frankly, appalling. I am now 11 days without internet and it seems that that wait isn't going to end anytime soon. I sincerely hope I'm not currently paying you for this. 

Can someone please tell me what is going on and if a moderator or whoever can't answer this then elevate it to someone who can.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @NotHappytoday, apologies for the issues you've had with the orders.

I can see your orders have since been placed and we're currently awaiting for our suppliers to confirm an activation date. We should be able to provide more information within the next 24-48 hours.

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team