cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A total disaster

TimAB

A total disaster

I am moving house on the 1st December. To be prepared and not be without wifi I registered for Plusnet Broadband, by phone in October. The person that I registered with told me that there was no working phone line and I would need to be present for an engineer to fit. I questioned that but he assured me. After paying for be connected I then called the current tenant and she confirmed that she has a working line. I called Plusnet back and we discovered that the wrong house number had been recorded, hence the issue. It would be corrected. Ever since then I have had a string of calls and been assured by each and every (all friendly) PLusnet employees that it would be sorted. Each tome nothing is done and when I call to check, the address is still wrong.

Today I have had texts from BT Openreach. On checking they are booked to visit the wrong address.

It has taken more than 30 working days to make absolutely NO progress. I am now facing the cost of finding an alternative solution so that I am not off line when I move house. I will be out of pocket because Plusnet have failed in everything but politeness of staff. A shambles. Its just as well your phoneline is 0800 otherwise I would have a HUGE phonebill too!

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: A total disaster

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from Plusnet Feedback to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

TimAB

Not sure how this helps me.....

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Because the 'My order' board has better visibility for a Plusnet staff response

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.