Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cashback - no confirmation

FIXED
zonecrew
Dabbler

Re: £75 cashback - no confirmation

I have replied to that message with further information. How can you so blatantly LIE about the deal not being offered on your website when I have provided photographic proof that it was.

Please rectify this immediately before I contact Trading Standards and Offcom. This is an absolute disgrace!!

Here is the photographic proof for you again....
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Zonecrew, I've just replied back to the ticket on your account. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
zonecrew
Dabbler

Yes, I see. More lies by your staff....

I have replied back
zonecrew
Dabbler

How am I supposed to provide proof that this deal was on your website when the deal has now changed? You are now on a different deal which is DIRECT on your website, on www.plus.net/deals
But then you claim people have to go through cashback providers or affiliate sites to claim these deals.....🤔
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

To clarify, it does appear that you're eligible to an offer made by our website as it appears the signup came via a direct offer from us rather than through Hot UK deals. This has been raised on ticket 184773646 - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
zonecrew
Dabbler

Thankyou
All I want is the deal that I know I signed up to. I will await the reply on my ticket
zonecrew
Dabbler

2 days have now passed without update. Not sure how long it takes to pass a query from one part of the company to another but please can I have an answer by Monday otherwise I will have to spend another wasted hour in your call centre queue.... Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Apologies for the delayed update.

I've chased this up with a colleague from our billing team and I've been advised that a new cheque was issued on the 22/11/2018. You should receive it within the next 14 or so days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
zulf

Hi.

I signed up to plusnet fibre broadband through MSE aswell on the 13-12-18. Signed up to unlimited fibre and paid the 12 months line rental in advance. The internet and phone line only went live on the 03-01-19. I have yet to receive any confirmation about my £75 cashback either. Can you please address this?

Seems like plusnet are very reluctant to honor what was advertised?? Seems like a lot of people have had the issue. I wonder how many people still waiting?

Kind Regards 

Zulf

sexychit06

I also signed up with a cashback offer, I was reluctant to go ahead as I had to pay out £73 to get my line installed as well as the first month upfront. I was told that I would receive a cheque so therefore the installation would be technically free as I would receive this back. The call operator specifically said cheque but after completing my claim form I have now received an email stating I will receive a reward card. How can I be told I would receive a cashback cheque but now I will be receiving a reward card. I used up most of my available funds to get plusnet installed on the promise of receiving the majority of my upfront costs back (I'm a single mom with a 1 year old on benefits). I was also told it would be sent out by 1st class as soon as my services went live. There was no mention of having to wait 30 days after completing the claim form otherwise I would have chose to look elsewhere having used up nearly 90% of my income moving so close to Christmas. I would be grateful if this could be looked into as I haven't been given anything that I was told over the phone before signing up.

Samantha
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @zulf

I have checked the details on your account and we must allow 10 working days from activation for you to receive your email. If you are still waiting for this after the 17th January then please let us know and we can escalate this.

@sexychit06

I have looked into your and can advise that your cheque is being processed and will be received by 30th January. Similarly, if you are still waiting after this then please let us know and we can chase this further for you.

If you have any other questions feel free to get in touch.

sexychit06

Hi,
I was told I would receive a cheque on my first initial call from yourselves, but the email I received yesterday confirmed it was a reward card and not a cheque I would be receiving. I received the reward card today, but telephoned to ask why I wasn't advised it would be a card that would be limited to where I could use it as opposed to the cheque I was promised on the first call. The advisor was helpful and offered to cancel the card and issue a cheque instead but this would mean a further wait of upto 14 days and I would be receiving my next benefit payment by then so wouldn't be in such a need as I am at the moment. He apologised for the first advisor and what I had been initially informed and had I been informed correctly I wouldn't have left myself without the money I had to last me till my next pay. I know there isn't much else that can be done but I did ask for him to leave a note of this on my account as I was wrongly informed and was left without funds which I needed to keep me going for me and my son till my next pay date. I appreciate your help on this matter, and I feel going forward all customers should be correctly informed whether it is a reward card or a cheque they will be receiving as there is a difference as the reward card is limited where the cheque can be deposited and the cash used for any purpose (ie electric, gas etc)

Samantha
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @sexychit06

I deeply sorry to have you have not received a cheque, but a prepaid debit card instead.

I have raised your feedback to the manager of the sales advisor you spoke with, so we can continue to improve our services.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. We appreciate your time and feedback.

Kind regards.