cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 MasterCard gift card/gift card email not received

scoopcarter

£75 MasterCard gift card/gift card email not received

Good morning Plusnet

I'm hoping that you might be able to provide some assistance.

I joined Plusnet - through the website and not through a third party - on 21st March 2020 and my broadband was activated on 6th April 2020. As part of the contract I signed up for, I was to receive a £75 MasterCard gift card.

I have not received any information about this and how to go about claiming the card. From reading posts in this forum and elsewhere, it appears that the normal process is for an email to be received within 10 days of broadband going live, but latterly there seems to be a suggestion of 60 days, which is quite understandable given the challenging circumstances the Plusnet team must be operating in at the current time.

Yesterday was exactly 60 days from my broadband going live and I have not received any emails about the gift card. I can say with 100% confidence that I have not missed any emails which arrived either in my inbox or junk mail folder: having been made redundant earlier in the year, I check both of these several times a day so as not to miss any emails about vacancies or interview opportunities.

I wondered if anyone could spare a few minutes to look into this for me? 

Your help is very much appreciated - thanks in advance.

Best wishes

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: £75 MasterCard gift card/gift card email not received

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble, send us a direct message with your account username and we’ll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
scoopcarter

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'd already looked at the FAQs and could not find the solution to this problem.

I've sent you a private message with my username. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi @scoopcarter,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. I have claimed the cashback for you and this will be sent to your address within the next 30 days.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
scoopcarter

Hi Josh

Thanks so much for taking the time to look into this for me: it's very much appreciated.

I'll look forward to receiving my card in due course.

Thanks again, and very best wishes

Leanne