Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 MasterCard details not delivered as promised

Reubiedoo
Dabbler

£75 MasterCard details not delivered as promised

Hello!

I’m hoping to reach the attention of someone on the Plus.net team. I signed up to broadband through moneysavingexpert.com with an offer that promised within 10 days of activation I would receive an email detailing how to claim a £75 pre-paid MasterCard. Service went live on 19th May, and I have still received nothing. Allowed some extra time because of the extraordinary circumstances currently, but I imagine the process is automated anyway.

Please can someone help me to resolve this.

Many thanks.
16 REPLIES 16
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: £75 MasterCard details not delivered as promised

Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Reubiedoo
Dabbler

I think you may have completely misread/misunderstood my dispute; my connection speed not my query.

I was told I would receive details on how to claim a £75 prepaid MasterCard within 10 days of service beginning. I have not received these details. The only reason I signed up for this service was that the £75 this card provides would 1) provide immediate relief in these difficult times, and 2) reduce the average cost of the monthly payments.

It has been 3 weeks since my service went live and I have not received details of how to claim my card. I want someone to arrange for either the card - or specific details on how to claim it (not ‘see FAQ’) - to be delivered to me.

Please can someone advise me how to resolve this? Has anyone else in the community had to resolve this recently?

Many thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble, send us a direct message with your account username and we’ll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Reubiedoo
Dabbler

I have looked at the FAQ and they are no help. Please can you tell me how to send a direct message?

Edit: do you mean private message you personally?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there, feel free to send me a PM with your username and I'll get it chased up for you.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Reubiedoo
Dabbler

Thank you! I have sent you a PM with my username; happy to provide any further details if required.
Reubiedoo
Dabbler

@adamwalker: any news? Not received a PM from you or any further information...
Reubiedoo
Dabbler

It’s now Monday; can anybody confirm if anything’s being done about my case please?
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi there @Reubidoo,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Apologies for any issues with not receiving the email link and for the delay in responding. I've sorted this out for you and have responded with the outcome here.

I trust this meets with your approval, however do come back to me if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

Reubiedoo
Dabbler

@LordFoul

Thank you very much for both your message and for escalating my enquiry. I can confirm no email reached inbox nor junk mail on the 29th. I am grateful you have processed the request on my behalf.

When the card arrives I will happily and gratefully update this thread as resolved.

Many thanks!
Reubiedoo
Dabbler

Hi @LordFoul

Thanks again for addressing my problem; however it has now been 30 days since your reply and I still haven’t received my card. Please can you give me an update on its whereabouts or arrange for alternative remuneration?

I’m really disappointed about the way this has developed.

Many thanks
Reubiedoo
Dabbler

Is ANYBODY from plus.net able to tell me what is going on with this problem?
Reubiedoo
Dabbler

@LordFoul ; @ anybody at all:

Please can someone respond to this query? I can’t believe no one from the plus.net team has viewed this in the 4 days since I flagged that my card has not arrived, so I can only assume that I am being ignored - presumably because there is no comfortable answer to my question.

What am I expected to do? It’s already been 35 days since the card was supposedly authorised; was supposed to arrive within 30. Am I to just wait indefinitely? At what point will alternative arrangements be made?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Cheers for taking my call, I understand you've been in touch with Purecard directly and they've arranged for a new reward card to be sent out which should reach you soon. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team