cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cashback

spud2575

£75 Cashback

Just joined Plusnet last week and was wondering when i will get sent the cashback email, any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
yorkiecol
Dabbler

Re: £75 Cashback

my advice is keep pestering them every few days. for an answer. CS will tell you it can take two months don't believe them the email probably won't arrive then after two months they will say it was sent and because you did not reply to the email you never received the time has run out to claim it. there are a few posts on the forum on this very subject read them it's an eye opener.  

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @spud2575

Thank you for getting in touch. 

It takes 10 days after both services are live for your redemption email to be sent out and this can end up in your junk mail. 

Please check for: no-reply@plusnetrewards.com in both your junk mail and inbox. If you do not receive the email after the 10 days, please feel free to get back in touch and we will chase this for you. 

We must receive contact within the two month claim period so we can honour this for you. Sadly, we receive contact after the two months which means we are unable to help.

I hope this information helps and should you need us for anything else, please feel free to give us a shout!

Kind Regards

Rontew99

I signed up online on 5th sept and hoping for my £75 cashback just chased it up now been told I didn't ask for that offer when I did after I signed up I even went on chat to check and was told u get sent an email / voucher that I return then get cashback what a con I only signed with them to get cashback as it was a good deal so where do I go now I want my cashback that I signed up for
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @Rontew99

I can see Chloe and her team have ownership of this complaint for you and are working getting the call listened into. Your complaint ticket will be updated once this has been done.

Thanks.

spud2575

Hi, all sorted - received my cheque the other day,  Thanks

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @spud2575,

I'm glad to hear the cheque's arrived. Please let us know if there's anything else we may be able to assist with and we'll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team