Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cashback offer

Anonymous
Not applicable

£75 Cashback offer

Hello,

Can you confirm the details for the cashback offer I received when signing up, this was not through a third party, it mentioned it on the comparison site that I signed up for my broadband with and then hasn't been mentioned since. It was for £75.
Any details would be appreciated

Dan

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: £75 Cashback offer

Bumping this for visibility, failing this who do I contact to discuss it?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone at all got any advice 😂
Anonymous
Not applicable

It has been 10 working days now without the email. No response on here, no response on twitter.
What is the phone number if noone can help?

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Anonymous, thanks for getting in touch. Although we look to reply as swiftly as possible via this support channel I'm afraid it isn't one which can offer instant responses and it can take some time to get back to you on occasions. I can see you've contacted one of our other support channels and this issue has since been addressed for you and if currently being resolved. If there's anything we can help you with moving forwards then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.

Rodabel

I too have had not had information about the £75 cash-back.

Pleas let me know who I need to contact?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Rodabel,

Your cashback offer is under an automatic redemption and will be sent via cheque in the post within 60 days.

I would give it 30 and if you haven't received by that point, please get back to us here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Phil3246

Hello I am in the same position and I haven't received the email yet to claim my offer
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Phil3246, I have taken a look at your account and provided a more detailed response here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team