cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cash back

coltourer

£75 Cash back

I paid in advance for a 12 month contract on February 12th through Money Super Market, and there has been no email from Plusnet about the £75 cash back, and it's been over two weeks since my broadband was activated.

5 REPLIES 5
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: £75 Cash back

Hi @coltourer,

I've double checked this for you and the cashback is definitely registered against your account. Unfortunately the third party company that we use to send out the cashback emails, and the actual cashback itself, has had some delays in processing them. We've been advised that by the end of next week all of these should be resolved and emails should be received. 

If you haven't had a claim email by the 29th please let us know so we can chase it again. 

tomaholian

I’m also awaiting my £75 reward email any help on this issue would be appreciated.
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@tomaholian,

So the cashback has been validated but as I mentioned previously there's a delay in the third party provider processing the claim emails. It should be resolved by the end of next week so let us know after this time if you haven't received anything. 

tomaholian

I have now waited another week and still no email from your third party how much longer will this go on.
Tags (1)
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @tomaholian I am sorry for the delay in receiving your cashback redemption email.

We've been advised this delay in currently in the process of being resolved and all affected accounts should be receiving their cashback emails anytime between now and the 8th April.

Please also note these emails can sometimes auto-forward to junk mail depending on your mail server. Therefore, it may be worth keeping an eye out for this in the next coming days.

Thank you for your continued patience.