cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

65£ reward card.

thebadman
Dabbler

65£ reward card.

when i signed up there was an offer about 65£ reward card or something, i was told i would have to wait for my service to be connected before i applied for it, my service was connected today. So what do i do?

7 REPLIES 7
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: 65£ reward card.

Hi @thebadman, welcome to the forum Smiley

I have created a ticket on your account to address your query, please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
thebadman
Dabbler

can you tell me who i signed up with then as i do not remember. I knew this was a con, gona now stress out over this and it was the only reason i chose to sign up with you over competitors.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I can assure you it is not a con @thebadman,

I have looked into the matter in more detail for you, please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
thebadman
Dabbler

ok thankyou, i will await the 10 days and if i have not received the email by then i will come back to this thread and contact uswitch.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

There is no need to contact uSwitch for your cashback as this affiliate offer goes through our internal system.

If you do not receive the email within the next 10 working days, please contact us and we will chase it up for you.

Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
thebadman
Dabbler

just an update i still have not received an email about this 65£ reward card. i doubt it will turn up in the next few days without any action.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting back to us @thebadman.

I'm afraid we can't escalate this until the timeframe has passed but if you haven't received it after the 10 working days let us know

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team