Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cash back? New customer.

pazaah
Hooked
Fixes: 1

£50 cash back? New customer.

Hello

I am not sure if anyone is able to help me but when I signed up to Plus Net I was offered a £50 cashback reward card. I was reading on other articles that in order to claim this an email would have been sent to be within 30 days of signing up.

My original sign up date was back at the start of October, and my fibre broadband went live at the end of October, I decided to give it some time (way over the 30 days now as we are now in December) and wait to see if the email was taking longer than expected however it seems that nothing has still yet come through.

Please can someone advise on how to arrange getting my reward card, or if any member of the plus net team is reading this can they please contact a relevant department to arrange an email to be sent to me. 

Many thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: £50 cash back? New customer.

Hello there and welcome to the community forums

I've tracked your cashback and I can see we sent you your e-mail to redeem it on the 01-Nov-2017.

Can you check your junk mail or spam folders and let us know if you find it? -Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
pazaah
Hooked

Hi Anoush,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I have checked through all of my emails including the junk folder and haven't received anything. The only email I received in November was on the 8th stating about upgrading my upload speeds free of charge which was fantastic but nothing in regards to claiming this reward card. Is there a relevant department you are able to contact to arrange this to be sent to me again?

Kind regards,

pazaah
Hooked

Dear Plus Net I still haven't had a reply?

Can you please get back to me asap in regards to this issue.

Regards

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I've raised this to our Marketing team to investigate.

As soon we we've got more info we'll let you know.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
pazaah
Hooked

That's great thank you Anoush I look forward to hearing back from Plus Net soon

Regards

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Our Marketing team have redeemed the cashback for you.

We'd expect you to receive your reward within 30 days.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet