cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 Reward card promo

boiboi67

£50 Reward card promo

I have signed up for Plusnet with the promo but it has been over 10 days and has not received any email confirming the reward card activation.

I did spoke to customer service but was told I need proof of the deal that I signed up to!

But I am 100% sure I signed up for it online (as it was an online EXCLUSIVE deal only) Noone can miss this promo offer!

5 REPLIES 5
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: £50 Reward card promo

Hi @boiboi67 

Sorry to hear you are having issues with this. 

Can I please ask, did you sign up via our Website, or through a 3rd party affiliate website? 

Thanks 

boiboi67

It was thru plusnet website
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

We'd need more evidence to investigate this further I'm afraid.

From what we can see you didn't sign up onto a cashback offer

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
boiboi67

Not sure what kind of evidence because it was from your website which I had sign up to before the promo expired on 19th June.

https://www.cable.co.uk/deals/plusnet-unlimited-broadband-free/

That’s one of the main reason why I chose to switch to plusnet (and had read reviews of good connection and customer service)

Anyway was wondering what’s the cancellation fee and is the cooling off period 14 days ?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Did you go through Cable's website to get the deal or did you go through ours?

In addition do you have any software on your browser that blocks cookies as this can cause issues.

In terms of the cooling off period this is 14 days from when you signed up so I'm afraid you're out of this.

I've raised a ticket on your account with details of the early cancellation fees which you can view by going here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team