Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 Cashback requesting problem

slwukuk77
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

£50 Cashback requesting problem

We signed up with Plusnet and then moved to a new address shortly after activation.  I had previously been in touch with Plusnet informing them of our move so they could transfer our broadband.  They also said they would make a note regarding our £50 cashback, as at that point we didn't have an exact moving in date, so we could claim our £50 at a later date.  My new address is correct with my Plusnet account details but when I try to claim my £50 cashback via the link in the email I was sent, it doesn't seem to recognize my post code even though its correct.  Any help would be great.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: £50 Cashback requesting problem

The cashback details would be tied to the signup details, so it's likely the redemption form won't accept your new postcode as this is different to the one that was used on signup.

Further to this, if you were to complete the form, the cheque would be sent to the incorrect address Sad

Leave this with me, I'll escalate the matter with our marketing team and request they send it to the address currently stored on the account. Once we receive a response (Usually within 5 working days), we'll provide an update via the ticket I'm about to raise on your account.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
slwukuk77
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: £50 Cashback requesting problem

Thanks mate Wink I'll look forward to hearing from them ;););)