cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 Cashback offer no email arrived.

PhilByers

£50 Cashback offer no email arrived.

Like many others who were persuaded by the £50 cashback offer, I have yet to receive an email about claiming this. Not a good sign as a new customer. Surely you should have the decency to honour your side of the contract when you sign up new customers. It is dishonest enough that you have raised prices in the mere month of signing up!  I would appreciate a response swiftly or will take my custom elsewhere!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: £50 Cashback offer no email arrived.

Sorry to hear you've not heard about your cashback yet.

I've raised this to our cashback team to investigate. We'll update you within 5 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
PhilByers

I have had responses to tell me to look out for an email, I then have 2 months to reply and then the cheque is sent out in 30 days. What sort of backward way is this of providing cashback after a new customer has signed up? Firstly why are you using cheques still? Secondly, why does it take you 30 days to send them out? Lastly, why do new customers like myself have to chase your company to organise themselves with things like this, when your terms say this will be done automatically? Perhaps as I have said before, this doesn’t bode well for the customer service after sign up. I am not impressed so far!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry to hear you're not happy with the cashback process.

This is highlighted in our cashback terms and conditions here.

Let us know if you have any issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
PhilByers

Not sure that there is a process, hence why customers have to chase things it seems.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'd like to think the majority of cashbacks go through fine, but as with anything things can go wrong.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused here.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet