cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 week waiting for Broadband to work.

joaniestu

5 week waiting for Broadband to work.

Well we moved into our new house on 12/10/17 and after being a loyal customer of PLUS NET for over 6 years WE only moved 400 meters around the corner and asked to keep our old number which did not happen, I wont bother to tell you how many times I have been in touch with customer support/live Chats and over the phone, still no service working 3 routers later not finally have a fault reported to Open Reach and not heard anything for them yet.  Please Please could someone get us op and running after 5 weeks.

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: 5 week waiting for Broadband to work.

Hi there.

I'm sorry about the delays you've had with your house move order and that we've changed your telephone number.

I've placed an order to renumber your line back to the number you had before. This should go through tomorrow.

As for your broadband connection, I'm just testing your line and I'll update ticket 162045031 soon.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
joaniestu

7 WEEKS AND STILL NO BROADBAND discraceful service

Back again, after my last post over 2 weeks ago, I am still waiting for Broadband service. 25 emails later and so many live chats and phone calls, where they never call me back Plusnet still have not connected me. So I gave up yesterday and joined an another provider only to find when I opened up my e-mails first thing this morning they want to charge me £240.00 for leaving them (leaving a company that has not provided me with any kind of service) They admit that they put the wrong information to Outreach in the beginning and my order seems to have gone into the obiss. I have never fealt so angry as I only  moved around the corner on 12/10/17. Now to all insult to injury, I checked my upcoming bill for the telephone line where I had and paid for an international call plan only to find that they have also charged me for my international calls.

I will be reporting Plus net to OFCOM when the  10 day period of time elapses.

I was a loyal  customer for 6 years

PLUS NET YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN. 

Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: 7 WEEKS AND STILL NO BROADBAND discraceful service

Moderator's note:

Threads merged to keep support in one place.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: 7 WEEKS AND STILL NO BROADBAND discraceful service

I'm sorry about the experience you're having with us.

It looks like we've provisioned your service incorrectly and the pending cease order on the line to move to your new provider is stopping us from rectifying the issue. I can see you've written into us and our complaints team will be in touch soon.

Many apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet