cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 months and still not activated

Praetorian

5 months and still not activated

I currently have internet with John Lewis Broadband (operated by PlusNet) and switched to Plusnet for a better price. I ordered this in September. It took until the Christmas holidays for Plusnet to decide that they could not use the account, and made me setup a new one on 29/12/2018. 

This new account has now still not been activated and I am not getting any answers to me messages. I also logged a complaint on the old account and this was ignored.

To say I am unhappy is an understatement. I have been paying £30 a month for the John Lewis account for 5 months, after paying for line rental saver. I am not getting the benefit of this line rental saver and I want to be reimbursed for this line rental since that time, and I want this internet connected so you are not ripping me off any further.

The old account is [Removed]

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

4 REPLIES 4
McSquirt

Re: 5 months and still not activated

Having a similar problem. Sighted up a month ago for Plusnet having had John Lewis for ages. Connection date was 21.12.18, then changed to 4.1.19, around when our John Lewis broadband was disconnected. Have phoned twice, yesterday was told they had to consult IT. At least the router arrived this week. Really fed up and can’t get hold of anyone today.
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Praetorian & @McSquirt

Thanks for getting touch regarding your orders and I am so sorry for the delays, this is not the experience we want for any of our customers.

We are working with the IT department to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We are aware that you are awaiting a resolution and thank you for your continued patience with this.

Phil5
Hooked

Funny when they want r Custom Can Speak To someone staight away soon as signed up then it in possible to chat to anybody plusnet joker noway am staying with them
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Phil5,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had troubles reaching our support teams. I can see that @bobpullen has responded to the thread that was split off from this one regarding your router query, but if you still have any further queries or issues then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team