cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 weeks since order, no phone or broadband and poor communication

Garethu
Hooked

4 weeks since order, no phone or broadband and poor communication

I ordered phone and finre almost 4 weeks ago and i have not received any dates on when the order will complete. Raised support ticket, no response, online chat gabe a bizaar response saying order was not processed correctly and he would do it, i asked if he had the details and he said he did, how did he have these if the order had not been processed Phoned support and got told the department i needed was closed and they would call me back, still waiting 4 days later.

paid for the line rental for a year and the money has been taken from my account but still yet to receive a date on when the service will start.

if this is what to expect from customer services and poor communication, i should just cancel the order.

can anyone help please?

3 REPLIES 3
Teshi80
Hooked

Re: 4 weeks since order, no phone or broadband and poor communication

Cancel reclaim your money and go to Vodafone who dont charge line rental or Sky who seem to have brilliant customer service 

http://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2016/09/ofcom-q2-2016-report-bt-broadband-attracts-complaints.h...

looking to leave at the mo, was seeing what others are saying - seems like PNs customer service is not what it was when I joined 😭

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

We provided an update and emailed you with the status around 4pm yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately it's not good news as there is no capacity for fibre at your cabinet. You can see the update here.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Garethu
Hooked

Thanks for the reply, I did not receive any emails about this, checked my spam folder too and nothing was received 

Why was the order taken if there was no availability? Or has it taken so long for the order that the availability was taken by someone else. Would I have been told about this if I did not chase?

Please cancel my order and refund the line rental, delivery charge etc. as I'm not switching providers