cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

28 days without internet - Question #145605147

Gazflo
Dabbler

Re: 28 days without internet - Question #145605147

Thank you Harry and Anoush. I have edited the router settings manually and I am now connected. I have sent the router serial number as a PM.

As I'm sure you can appreciate, this latest incident has done little to restore my faith in Plusnet. In fact, it raises further suspicions that PN administrative errors contributed to the delays and issues I have experienced.

Let's see if you can get the billing right...
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Gazflo wrote:
As I'm sure you can appreciate, this latest incident has done little to restore my faith in Plusnet. In fact, it raises further suspicions that PN administrative errors contributed to the delays and issues I have experienced.

I fully appreciate that. While I'm well aware things can and do occasionally go wrong, sometimes things within our control, sometimes out of our control, it never helps when they all seem to bunch up on one account Undecided

I do hope you have a better experience, in line with the level of service we always aim to provide, moving forward.

@Gazflo wrote:
Let's see if you can get the billing right...

When I responded yesterday, I also made sure the package had been corrected to an ADSL package and ensured the appropriate discounts were in place.

At this time I can't see anything that should go wrong with the billing, but please do give me a nudge if there's anything we can help with and I'll take a look as soon as I'm able to.

Thanks for the PM with the serial number, I'll make sure this is updated on the account so the auto-config should work in future (Assuming it's left active through the member centre) if it's needed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@LouisaMartin & @Darkfire,

Yet another example of BTw / BTOR database cockeral-ups giving you guys eggy faces.  This is the third I've seen around here this week.  I hope someone up stairs is having stern words (again) with your bigger siblings?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.