cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11 days now trying to contact you!

clairopatra

11 days now trying to contact you!

I (stupidly I now realise) placed an order with Plusnet, then my old provider gave me a better deal so I took it.
I contacted Plusnet using the form on the website, which I had to post, because they weren't taking calls. The form was received 10th August....yet they have not processed the cancellation.....so my other provider can not connect me and I am left with no broadband because of Plusnet.
I can't get through on phone or live chats, the one call I got through the operator cut me off because I wasn't placing a new order.
I've tried Twitter. I've raised "tickets" with Plusnet. No response at all.
I work nightshifts and I'm losing sleep spending hours on this every day. It has me in tears.
I start a new job Monday and have no internet to do so!

How on earth can I resolve this?
Plusnet just do not care.
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: 11 days now trying to contact you!

Thanks for your time on the phone @clairopatra 

I'm really sorry for the delay in picking up your cancellation request.

I've added a reply to the support ticket on your account you can view by going Here as per our conversation.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue, cant get through via phone, ticket, twitter even though I call every other hour for 4 days.

Could you please respond to my ticket 205172231?

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you want to leave Plusnet Unfortunately we’re not able to cancel your contract here, please call 0800 013 2632 and my colleague will be able to help.