cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

www.plus.net refused to connect.

2Tired2Tango

www.plus.net refused to connect.

My bill was due to be paid today but i can affor to pay it until later. i usually get the page that allows me to hit the pay later but it wont come up, all i get is www.plus.net refused to connect. i cant get to the payments page the forum is the only thing that shows up.

Its been like this the past 6 months can you do anything about it please

4 REPLIES 4
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Re: www.plus.net refused to connect.

Hi @2Tired2Tango,

Please accept my apologies for the issue with your failed billing splash screen.

After checking your account, I can see that you have since been in touch an a member of our team who has made a change to your account to rectify the issue. I'm afraid that we are still working towards a resolution to the failed billing page not appearing when it should and I don't currently have any more information to share on when this will be resolved. I'm sorry if this wasn't the answer you are looking for but I assure you we are working towards a resolution.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@2Tired2Tango  Plusnet have been trying to fix this since September Last year Shocked

pgpnw
Hooked

@smiffy1  They've put out a few job listings for software engineers in the last month: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=plusnet+software+jobs&ibp=htl;jobs#fpstate=tldetail&htichips=date_...

2Tired2Tango

They need to do something,