cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong billing again

imf
Hooked

wrong billing again

just received an email stating that  payment will be taken from my payment method on or about 22nd July 2020 but I have not renewed my contract and will no longer need Plusnet when contract ends on 23rd July 2020 so why I am being charged. I have informed Plusnet by letter in which I explained that the reason I will not be renewing is because of continually being overcharged. 

6 REPLIES 6
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: wrong billing again

Hi @imf, thanks for getting in touch. 

I can see the letter you sent in that was picked up by our High Level Escalation Team, however it doesn't appear the account has a scheduled cancellation in place. In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Cancellation Team directly on 0800 013 2632 and they'll be able to get this closed down for you and look into the payments. 

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
imf
Hooked

surely end of contract is the cancellation date. I cannot phone as I no longer have a phone.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@imf  The contract continues on a rolling monthly basis after the end of the minimum term. ( Such as12 or 18 months ) So you have not actually cancelled the service. If you can't phone you can write a letter to Plusnet, the address is on the website somewhere.

imf
Hooked

I can't, no telephone.

imf
Hooked

The landline is no longer in use for the number you have on file. The person who took over the line also switched to Vodafone and this was active on 23rd July 2020 so why am I continuing to be charged.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@imf  Why do you need a phone to write a letter to Plusnet?🙄