cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is it so hard to cancel over the phone!!

nicnicnic

why is it so hard to cancel over the phone!!

every time I have phoned up to cancel, i have been passed to another department where by nobody answers the phone!!!
im not even cancelling to move to another provider, im cancelling because im moving from my property in with my partner who already has a provider.
is it really that hard to transact?!!
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: why is it so hard to cancel over the phone!!

Depends which option you're choosing when you call up - if you choose the 'thinking of leaving' option you'll be put straight through to the relevant team. If you choose anything else though chances are you'll be redirected to one of our support teams who don't do cancellations, that'll be why you're getting transferred.
Hope that helps.
foegg44

Re: why is it so hard to cancel over the phone!!

Hi, Just had a similar experience, wanted MAC number, 1/2 hour to get through, ask for MAC number, asked to wait and be put through to another department, lots of office noise and banter but no one answers!!!!! Then phone goes dead!!! Where do they get these people from?????? Why can't the  MAC number be on your sign in page or on your bill????? Anyway I suppose I will have to calm down and try again, another 1/2 to 1 hour of my life I will never get back!!!!! Happy New Year!!!! Geoff