Did you mean: 

wheres the help assistant tab gone in manage your account

FIXED
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: wheres the help assistant tab gone in manage your account

@Gandalf 

Yes, you moved away from customer raise tickets in 2015. You then moved to Live Chat which has since been abandoned. That leaves the phone which is rarely answered in a reasonable time (if at all); social media (not used by all customers and also, judging by comments on these forums not responded to promptly); and these forums which, according to other comments by your colleagues, are a valid way to contact Plusnet, and not poor third option as you seem to suggest.

The problem with social media and these forums is that they are public and customers should not need to air issues about their private accounts on such pathways. The problem with the phone is that it does not lend itself to setting out and resolving complex issues - there is often a game of ticket tennis to clarify matters before resolution. If the matter is simple and if it does not matter if a record exists, then the phone is fine provided lines are adequately staffed.

As for my complaint, it is indeed being handled by one of your colleagues who has made the effort to attempt to understand the issues and sort things out with some success, which is more than can be said about previous efforts when the problems were raised outside of the Complaints Code. I have no complaint about how your colleague is dealing with this. It should not have had to get to that but the difficulties in attempting to engage with CS drove me to the Complaints Code. 

I am pleased to hear that you are intending to fix the missing ticketing link on the complaints page. What about a link in the Members Centre to view all tickets whether open or not or is that facility to be available only to Plusnet staff?

I assume that no discussions took place with any customer representatives regarding this latest reduction in customer services? Customers are a company's reason to exist and without them companies die. 

hooverman
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

hi  @jgb  the answer thats been given was what I thought it would be Plusnet in their wisdon want to cut off another avenue to raise or add details to an existing fault,is it possible that they are unable in the covid situation are unable to deal with the multiple problems they have with billing and general service and resticting the use of help assistant ,I have in the past used it to gain further information on a current ticket ,I dont use any social media so therefore twitter is not open to me

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Gandalf 

I am glad to see that the link has been reinstated in the Complaints Code to allow a ticket to be raised for broadband complaints.

Have Plusnet considered the idea of a direct link in the Members Centre to allow customers to view closed tickets in the same manner they can readily see any open ticket? Such a link does not mean that customers can open other new tickets, which Plusnet are set against, but  it may mean that some customers will find the answers to their queries in those closed tickets (for example re account opening, broadband transfers etc., etc.,) and so preclude the need to actually contact CS again and thus reduce unnecessary CS workload. Surely that should be sufficient reason to do so?