cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where do I find the next bill in my account?

rogadodge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

where do I find the next bill in my account?

Help!!
probably me being stupid ( it usually is according to my wife ) but how do I see what my next bill is going to be ? Today is 20th Dec and payment will be taken on 21st (tomorrow) but having looked through the 'My account ' section I can't find what my bill will be.
Is this notified before it is taken from bank?
If so where? I thought I had been notified in advance before but I can't find it now. With the christmas spending blitz ( the wife is an expert) I need to ensure adequate funds in the current account ( often wondered if it was named thus because every time I checked it I got a shock?).
5 REPLIES 5
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: where do I find the next bill in my account?

Invoices are generated on 'billing date' which you say is tomorrow for you. These appear in View Transactions here. Debit from your account should take place 3 days afterwards.
David
pierre_pierre
Grafter

wrong, invoices are generated the day after your month end, then you get an e-mail to postmaster@ and it "should" be taken from bank 3 working days later
Bruce47
Grafter

Only been with Plusnet for a few months, but my invoices have always come on my billing day between 12pm and 2pm.
rogadodge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Thanks all. As long as I get enough  notice so I have time to hide the wifes debit card.  Smiley Smiley
pierre_pierre
Grafter

did you find your month end date?, it is also shown on this page https://portal.plus.net/view_my_broadband_usage/index.php see below
Mine Invoice date is 24th, Waiting to see how PN work out the 3 working days, it might be the new year  Grin Grin