Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are MY Contract details

FIXED
vgriro
Hooked

where are MY Contract details

Where do I find my specific contract details. I have looked in lots of places including all my emails and through my accounts and members area. 

8 REPLIES 8
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: where are MY Contract details

@vgriro When did you join, and what specific details do you need? You should have received an email with all your details on, or very soon after your joining date.

John
vgriro
Hooked

I first joined about 2011 but started a new contract in Nov 2020. I have now found an email that confirms the new contract and gives the start date but seems to be short on details. Paragraphs on broadband speed and on the price being charged and on increases. Nothing about cessation fees yet I see it is activated on my account so I now wonder if there is a more detailed version somewhere?

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Fix

Cessation fees used to apply if you cancelled broadband without transferring to a new supplier. It was a fee for Openreach to disconnect at the exchange. AFAIK it no longer applies and hasnt done for some while. It does seem to still show on account details though

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

Note that this is not the same as early termination charges (ETC)  which still apply if you cancel or transfer to another supplier before the end of any contract period

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

vgriro
Hooked

Early termination fees are also not mentioned in the email so they won’t apply?
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

They will if you leave before the end of the contract . They're referenced in the Price Guide here https://www.plus.net/help/legal/plusnet-price-guide-for-residential-products/

There's almost certainly a link to the T & C's ( which of course none of us ever read thoroughly! ) in the emails you received.

vgriro
Hooked

Thanks for all your help. I finally had to search 2 separate emails and then several different pages on plusnet to find all the information I wanted. It would be nice to have it all in one place.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

That would be too easy🙄