cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

was expecting a bill.

Daniel28012
Rising Star

was expecting a bill.

My bill for the 12th is mia doesnt look like the account is fully fixed after all @Gandalf

7 REPLIES 7
corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

Re: was expecting a bill.

Surely, no bill = nothing to pay = free broadband Wink

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Apologies for not picking this up sooner when you PM'd me.

I've raised this with the correct team for further investigation for you.

I'll update you when I know more, but for now I wouldn't worry about this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@Gandalf I have to say I'm getting disappointed with the length of time this is taking yes the services are working and I like the services I'm getting but no one wants large bills and the longer this goes on for the most likely scenario is a large bill. Obviously the account hasn't been right since I joined in November maybe it's time to transfer my existing working services to a brand new account to end this nightmare once and for all.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Daniel28012,

Please allow me to apologise for any inconvenience that this issue may be causing you. The relevant team are aware of this issue and we are looking into a resolution for this as soon as possible, however I'm afraid that we don't have any updates at this time.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

The relevant team are aware of this issue and we are looking into a resolution Smiley sounds like council workers looking at a hole in the road

Daniel28012
Rising Star

I guess it would be incorrect of me to assume that plus net own a DeLorean that contains a flux capacitor to take me back to December 12 2018 the date my billing date shows on my account. Is it actually possible to transfer active services from one account to a new account?Huh
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@Daniel28012, your bill date being in the past just means that billing is effectively suspended on your account as a result of the issues we're experiencing in relation to your account.

While in theory we can close your account and open a new one, I'm afraid that this would cause more problems without actually fixing anything. Firstly your YouView service would need to be re-provisioned, so it'd definitely affect your service.

The closure of your existing account would simply be stuck in the queue behind the various actions happening on the back-end billing system, and inevitably your new account would be in stuck in the same queue behind that.

I appreciate that once this is resolved the system would likely play catch up and generate a very large bill, but I'd be happy to explore all options when we cross that bridge for example to offer you a payment plan as one option.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet