Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

useage question

adriang
Grafter

useage question

HI
I cant make sense of the figures. One says one thing and another column says another. I have taken a screen shot
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: useage question

At the moment View Your Usage seems to be a bit broken but I managed to get into it and took this screen shot
Is one of your numbers the weekly usage
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Yeah, looks like the stats on the bottom half of the screenshot are the weekly stats.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'll keep an eye out for problems with this. I've just checked on my personal account and a couple of others via our internal systems and the member centre and all seems to be in order. Do let me know if any of you spot any issues like this please.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Penny63

Hi
My View Your Usage seems wrong. It has not reset for November (and I am consequently on level 1 restrictions). The Billing Period usage in detail is just zero for each day. Hope someone can help.
Penny (ottava)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Penny63,
I've just checked your account, the usage didn't offset correctly as your billed annually and the invoice date is set to the 31st. We've fixed this for you and your usage should reset within the next couple of hours.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team