cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade to fibre and migrate landline

FIXED
nduli

upgrade to fibre and migrate landline

i'm considering upgrading my plusnet broadband to fibre and at the same time moving my landline from BT to plusnet. i looked at the offers, selected a fibre package, then added a call package. is that all i need to do for the BT landline to be migrated? How likely is it that i'll keep my phone number we've had the number for 40+years and important we keep it  

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: upgrade to fibre and migrate landline

Thanks for looking at upgrading with us @nduli 

As an existing customer if you move your phone to us, we’ll automatically retain your number as we’ll be providing broadband on it already.

Feel free to post back once you’ve put the changes through and we’ll be happy to keep an eye on it Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nduli

thanks, so in order to move the phone i just need to add a phone package to my broadband upgrade?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Yep that’s right. We’d then normally upgrade you to fibre first then transfer your phone across afterwards. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet