cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade offer for existing customers

pantsman28
Grafter

upgrade offer for existing customers

I am existing customer for 2 years now and my latest contract ends within 30 days! SO obviously, I am shopping around for the best offer for upgrading my line from  ADSL to fibre optic and found your latest deals on http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/
The unlimited fibre optic would be ideal but unfortunately ends in 4 days 10 hours. However, if I go to members portal to upgrade to this package this, it shows no offers and only the full ticket price for this package.
I am happy to stay with Plusnet and would like to take this offer while its available. failing that I will have to put in my 30 days notice to leave and go with another supplier!
Can anyone advise?
Needless to say I did try to call customer services but after 8mins waiting to get through to anyone on my mobile I had to cut the call and the lines are always busy when I finish work with waiting times between 8-15 minutes...
6 REPLIES 6
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: upgrade offer for existing customers

The only way to get a "special offer" is to to ring customer options, explain your situation, and see what they can offer you .
(0845 140 6002 / 0330 123 9197 - Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 8.00pm - Saturday: 9.00am - 5.30pm)
Kind Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

pantsman28
Grafter

just wish they did a Ring back service like British gas!
pantsman28
Grafter

comes to something when just tried again on the phone number and instantly says a call wait time of 15 minutes....really?
surely in this day and age, existing customers can email sales/accounts for an answer.... if forum moderators can reply why can't the rest of the sales team....
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: pantsman28
if forum moderators can reply why can't the rest of the sales team....
What?  Crazy
Forum moderators are generally customers, just like you.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

and no moderator had replied.. up until at least Roll_eyes
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi pantsman28,
As Mike previously stated in this thread: you would need to speak to our Customer Options team to discuss what offers are available to you if you upgraded to fibre. I can confirm that the numbers and opening times that Mike has outlined are correct.