Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to make payment

Croger
Grafter

unable to make payment

Hi

so i setup direct debit payments with the agent i spoke to but i recived a email saying payment not made i log in and see that payment hasnt been made and no direct is setup so i proced to make payment but then for some reason plusnet webpage just crash's. now i carnt even log in with getting a connection issue but every other website works fine i carnt make payment because the webpage just crashed on me.

This page isn’t working www.plus.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

is one i get 

4 REPLIES 4
Croger
Grafter

Re: unable to make payment

now iv managed to make payment i have had 2 payments taken from my account i presume first one was when webpage crashed but the acount still stated i owed the money so payed again and just checked now see 2 payments taken.

Croger
Grafter

and the page is still stating i havent made payment and its overdue and now im getting

Sorry to interrupt your browsing

You have been brought to this page because we've got an important message about your PlusNet service.

Your last subscription payment could not be taken. As a result, we've put your account on hold until the overdue amount is paid. Until you arrange for this overdue subscription to be taken, you will continue to see this page.

i disconnected and reconnected and still getting this.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry to hear this.

I've had a look and it looks like this is resolved now?

With regards to the 2nd payment showing on your statement is this just a pending payment or has it actually been confirmed as taken by your bank or building society?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Croger
Grafter

Oh its showing as pending currently for both, i will wait a few days to see what happens. I will check once home to see if i need to disconnect again or not sadly at work now. Thanks