cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

threatening text messages/ E mail

julie777

threatening text messages/ E mail

I have cancelled my account in August and despite me spending my time calling in to speak with staff and managers I am still getting threatening text and E mail saying you will go to debt collectors.  I paid, cancelled and do not live in the property now which I have advised with the last call I made lasting 40 minutes and getting promises all this would stop. I wouldn't mind but the actual contract date was up in October anyway.

This is totally frustrating and I need confirmation that I will not be put on any bad debt list for your incompetence.

I have also sent a letter of complaint in which you should receive tomorrow and I expect this to be sorted out and closed.

I have kept a copy of the letter for the ombudsman should this not be resolved immediately.

2 REPLIES 2
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: threatening text messages/ E mail

Hi @julie777,

I'm really sorry this happened. I've looked into this matter and have raised this ticket on the account to make sure this gets resolved for you (even though your account is closed you'll still be able to login to view this ticket). 

It might take us a couple of days to get confirmation that it's all resolved for you but once it is we'll let you know. You might still get some texts/emails in the meantime, I can't stop these unless you're happy for me to remove your contact details off the system?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: threatening text messages/ E mail

Hi there, just a quick update to let you know that we've received confirmation to say that this has now been dealt with. Any fees or referral to debt recovery has been removed. 

Thanks for your patience. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team